COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – One-on-one brain training company LearningRx is sharing a list of “50 Military Discounts Just for Showing ID.” Although establishments across the country tend to offer some discount on Veterans Day, Memorial Day or Armed Forces Day, there are some businesses that offer year-round discounts to active duty soldiers, retired military members and/or their family members. Here are a few from the list:
- Sears (5-20% off): Sears offers 20% off regular price merchandise and an additional 5% off sales prices throughout the tools/hardware and lawn & garden departments, excluding grills and patio furniture and décor. Sears also offers 7% off all automotive services and products.
- Yankee Candle (10% off): Yankee candle offers 10% off in all retail stores, outlets and online.
- LearningRx (varies by location): Although each center is its own franchise, some brain training centers will give active duty and retired military and their family members a discounted cognitive skills assessment just for asking and showing ID.
- Massage Envy ($60/year): All active-duty military who join get $60 off a year.
- Bass Pro Shops (10%): For one week beginning the 15th of each month, active duty and retired military members receive a 10% discount.
To see the full list, visit: http://media.learningrx.com/50-military-discounts-just-for-showing-id/
LearningRx, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the largest one-on-one brain training organization in the world. With 80 Centers in the U.S., and locations in 40 countries around the globe, LearningRx has helped more than 95,000 individuals and families sharpen their cognitive skills to help them think faster, learn easier, and perform better. Their on-site programs partner every client with a personal brain trainer to keep clients engaged, accountable, and on-task — a key advantage over online-only brain exercises. Their pioneering methods have been used in clinical settings for 35 years and have been verified as beneficial in peer-reviewed research papers and journals. To learn more about LearningRx research results, programs, and their 9.6 out of 10 client satisfaction rating visit http://www.learningrx.com/.