November 27, 2017 – LearningRx (www.LearningRx.com), the world’s largest personal brain training company, has launched a new informational video, “7 Key Ingredients of Effective Brain Training.”
The 51-minute video, which is taken from a presentation done by LearningRx Chief Research Officer Tanya Mitchell, is intended to help parents, clinicians, educators and prospective LearningRx franchise owners gain a unique understanding of the real-life benefits that LearningRx students and their families experience after brain training.
Some of the highlights of the video include:
- Explanations of the seven key ingredients of effective brain training
- Highlights from LearningRx’s 2015-17 Client Outcomes and Research Results Report
- A personal brain training sample exercise
- Net gains from 72 hours of group vs. personal brain training
- Four considerations for measuring the success of a brain training program
- Actual brain images from LearningRx clients
- Background on LearningRx
- Real Q&As from presentation attendees
To view the video, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YOpOQ4qwNE
LearningRx, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the largest one-on-one brain training organization in the world. With 80 Centers in the U.S., and locations in over 40 countries around the globe, LearningRx has helped more than 100,000 individuals and families sharpen their cognitive skills to help them think faster, learn easier, and perform better. Their on-site programs partner every client with a personal brain trainer to keep clients engaged, accountable, and on-task-a key advantage over online-only brain exercises. Their pioneering methods have been used in clinical settings for over 35 years and have been verified as beneficial in peer-reviewed research papers and journals. To learn more about LearningRx research results, programs and their 9.6 out of 10 client satisfaction rating, visit http://www.learningrx.com/.