LearningRx – Brain Training – LearningRx Recommends 10 Things Not to Miss at
the 2016 International Franchise Expo
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – Personal brain training company LearningRx will have a booth at the 2016 International Franchise Expo June 16-18 and the franchise has 10 “don’t-miss” suggestions for potential franchisees who are attending for the first time.
- Free brain training demonstrations every 30 minutes at the LearningRx booth
- “Think Like a Franchise Owner or From Curious to Confident; Franchise Shopping With Intelligence & Insight” – Thursday 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- The Best Brain in the Building – a fun, friendly competition to find the brightest brains at the Expo
- “Why Franchising? How Women Can be Successful in Today’s Franchising Marketplace” – Thursday 2 – 3 p.m. OR
- “How Much Money Can You Make? Understanding the Key Drivers of Any Franchise Investment” – Thursday 2 – 3 p.m.
- Marcus Lemonis of “The Profit” reality series presents “Franchise Ownership and the Benefits From Being a Small Business Owner” – Friday 10:15
- “The Advantages of Buying an Existing Franchise” – Friday 3 – 4 p.m.
- “The A to Z’s of Buying a Franchise” –Saturday from 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- “What Do I Need to Know Before Buying a Franchise” —Saturday 2 – 3 p.m.
- S.C.O.R.E.’s Answer Center in booth 1059 – One-to-one counseling on any pressing issues facing your business!
LearningRx programs are based on 35 years of research and input from a team of psychologists, educators, speech and language pathologists, and occupational therapists. “With 95,000 students having graduated our brain training programs, we have plenty of data for independent researchers to study our unique cognitive training methodology and results,” says Tanya Mitchell, Vice President of Research and Development for LearningRx. “We are eager to share our results, and independent research helps validate our work among the scientific community in an industry that is still relatively young, and therefore under constant scrutiny.”
LearningRx (www.LearningRx.com) has a network of 78 centers across the United States and locations in over 35 countries (www.BrainRx.com). Using a comprehensive skills assessment test and intensive one-on-one training, LearningRx certified programs enhance weak cognitive skills such as attention, memory, processing speed, and problem solving. The company has garnered countless awards, including Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Award, and rankings on Bond’s Top 100 Franchises and Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 lists multiple years in a row.