May 13 is Mother’s Day
LearningRx One-on-one Brain Training Company Reviews
Five Things That are Draining Moms’ Energy
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – May 13 is Mother’s Day and one-on-one brain training company LearningRx (www.LearningRx.com) is sharing five things that are draining many moms’ energy on a regular basis.
1. Too much technology. Try a technology-free night and see how you feel. Put your phone away for the night so you’re not tempted to check it first thing in the morning. What does the next day feel like after a night with no TV, computer or phone?
2. Not enough help around the house. If you can swing it, pay for a cleaning person to come in once a week just for a couple hours. Or create a chore chart for your family so they stop treating YOU like the maid.
3. Homework struggles. If you’re spending too much of your night helping a struggling learner, consider enrolling them in LearningRx personal brain training. Learn about other kids’ experiences with LearningRx.
4. Too much on your schedule. First, practice saying “no.” Second, look for ways to split commitments with other parents (e.g., driving to soccer practice). Finally, color code your family calendar with red being priority (e.g., doctor, dentist), green being fun (e.g., family movie night) and yellow being everything else. Then step back and see which colors dominate.
5. Not enough sleep. Focus on the wind down with a warm bath, sleep-inducing tea and a good book. Keep a notepad next to your bed to write down things that keep your head swirling and commit to letting them go until the next day.
For more fun blogs from LearningRx, visit www.learningrxblog.com.
LearningRx, headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is the largest one-on-one brain training organization in the world. With 80 Centers in the U.S., and locations in over 40 countries around the globe, LearningRx has helped more than 100,000 individuals and families sharpen their cognitive skills to help them think faster, learn easier, and perform better. Their on-site programs partner every client with a personal brain trainer to keep clients engaged, accountable, and on-task-a key advantage over online-only brain exercises. Their pioneering methods have been used in clinical settings for over 35 years and have been verified as beneficial in peer-reviewed research papers and journals. To learn more about LearningRx research results, programs and their 9.6 out of 10 client satisfaction rating, visit http://www.learningrx.com/.