LearningRx – Brain Training – 10 Reasons to Stop By the LearningRx Booth at the
2016 International Franchise Expo
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – Personal brain training company LearningRx will have a booth at the 2016 International Franchise Expo being held in New York City June 16-18. With more than 450 of the top franchise brands to choose from, LearningRx wants to offer 10 reasons attendees should be sure to stop by its booth.
- Free brain training demonstrations every 30 minutes
- A competitive brain challenge to find the “Best Brain in the Building”
- An average customer rating of 4.9 out of 5
- Countless awards including Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Award, and rankings on Bond’s Top 100 Franchises and Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 lists
- Over a 5-year period, 19,000 of 21,836 customers rated LearningRx a 9 or 10
- Franchisee satisfaction (NPS) rating is one of the highest among franchise systems
- More than 95,000 graduates of LearningRx one-on-one brain training programs
- Network of 78 centers across the United States and locations in 35 countries
- 80% of LearningRx’s executive team members have Certified Franchise Executive credentials.
- Free SWAG!
“We’re eager to meet people seeking a purpose-directed business and to demonstrate how one-on-one brain training is so different from computer ‘brain games,’” says Tanya Mitchell, Vice President of Research and Development for LearningRx. “As for the brain challenge, we’ve learned from previous expos that this is an exceptionally bright crowd. These are organized, driven individuals who have a vision for business prosperity. We thought a little friendly competition to find the best brains in the bunch would be fun.”
LearningRx programs are based on 35 years of research and input from a team of psychologists, educators, speech and language pathologists, and occupational therapists. “We have plenty of data for independent researchers to study our unique cognitive training methodology and results,” says Mitchell. “We are eager to share our results, and independent research helps validate our work among the scientific community in an industry that is still relatively young, and therefore under constant scrutiny.”
LearningRx specializes in identifying and correcting the underlying cognitive skill deficiencies that keep people from achieving their full potential in school, business, or life. Using a comprehensive skills assessment test and intensive one-on-one training, LearningRx certified programs enhance weak cognitive skills such as attention, memory, processing speed, and problem solving.